If you want a career that touches the lives of those around you and where you can contribute to delivering better healthcare, you’re in the right place.
CliniSys Group specialises in the development and deployment of diagnostics workflow and intelligence systems. If you have had a blood test, a tissue sample taken or a biopsy in the UK or Western Europe, there is a strong chance that it will have been processed by CliniSys Group computer software.
In the UK alone, there are approximately 800 million tests performed annually in pathology laboratories, and half of these are processed through CliniSys software.
We continuously invest in new innovations to meet the future needs of laboratories and health systems – and that investment starts with our people. Our strength comes from the combined skills of our team – where biomedical scientists work alongside coders, and product specialists work in partnership with technology deployment teams. As a result, we offer a dynamic, innovative work environment that encourages you to explore your full potential as we work together to support our customers in improving healthcare.
Life at CliniSys
Whether you’re a developer, a scientist, a project manager or a salesperson, we offer careers that will inspire you to make a difference to people’s lives.
We’re proud to attract some of the brightest talent to our team – and our employees tend to stay with us for a long time, thanks to:
- Diverse roles including software engineer, credit controller, technical sales consultant, solutions manager, deployment manager and product specialist
- Commitment to training to help you develop your career
- Opportunity to move between different departments, change roles and seek promotion as you progress
- A positive culture where you are supported to succeed
- Opportunities to work in diverse locations across the UK and Europe
- A progressive approach to flexible and remote working
- Generous benefits
All our UK-based vacancies are handled by Evolution. To view current vacancies and apply, visit our jobs site.
To view our
Supporting our team
Employee wellbeing is really important to us – whether that’s providing health advice and support when you need it, creating positive workspaces for you to enjoy using, or organising events to help you network with colleagues and build relationships across our team. Outside of the limitations of the pandemic, you can expect to take part in social and team building events as well as regular team meetings, and we’re doing as much as we can online to keep in touch while lockdowns persist.
Everyone in our team also has access to an assistance programme that can help with everything from physical and mental health to personal finances and confidential counselling.
We’re proud that so many of our staff choose to stay with us
Most people stay with us to further their career
Some of our team have stayed with us from day one
What could you be?
CliniSys offers a wide range of roles and extensive flexibility, allowing you to develop your career and move in new directions as you progress.
- Biomedical scientists Take your career in a new direction with our roles for biomedical scientists.
- Product and development specialists Apply your coding and other tech skills to healthcare IT, where you can add real value.
- Business, commercial and IT experts Sales, marketing, finance, IT or HR experience? These disciplines underpin our business.
- Project managers and engineers We handle some of the most complex – and successful – technology deployments in healthcare, which makes effective project management skills essential.
Day in the life
Senior project manager, Raymond Heaney, has just celebrated 22 years at CliniSys. Find out what he spends his time doing – and what’s kept him at CliniSys?