Quality – the deciding factor
Quality is the deciding factor when differentiating CliniSys | MIPS from other providers of clinical laboratory management information systems. Since inception, our philosophy has been to achieve, adhere and to maintain the highest possible quality management and control certifications.
Our quality management system is embedded across our business systems, policies and processes and we invest in tools to support these processes to ensure that all employees are familiar with the processes and that they receive regular updates on any changes.
We continually invest in the improvement of our processes and benchmark ourselves against the most demanding international standards. We have been certified to ISO 27001:2013 Information Security standards (in Belgium, France, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland) and ISO 9001:2015, the International Standard for Quality Management Systems (in Germany and Switzerland).
Our adherence to these prime service and quality management standards ensures:
- Improved customer satisfaction – through a more professional approach to solution and service delivery that consistently meets customer requirements
- Reduced operating costs – through continual improvement of processes and resulting operational efficiencies
- Improved stakeholder relationships – including staff, customers and partners
- Legal compliance – by understanding how statutory and regulatory requirements impact CliniSys | MIPS and our customers
- Improved risk management – through greater consistency and traceability of services
- Proven business credentials – through independent verification against recognised standards
- Constant opportunity to drive Continual Service Improvement – through our unique ability to identify and communicate the enhancement of your services.
Our ISO 27001 certificate has been renewed and is valid from 12.02.2021 until 11.02.2024.