CliniSys Automated Testing Services
Reducing Testing Effort and Increasing Quality
To augment CliniSys’ already comprehensive services and support package, we have introduced a streamlined and automated software testing service as part of our core service portfolio. Proven in over 1,400 pathology installations and designed to reduce testing resources by at least 50%, CliniSys Automated Testing Services will free our customers from hundreds of hours of mandatory manual user acceptance testing (UAT).
CliniSys Automated Testing Services offers a thorough and higher quality of UAT not readily achievable via manual processes and with less reliance on precious staff resources. CliniSys Automated Testing Services performs UAT on your behalf against best practice and discipline-specific test scripts that are tailored to the department’s workflows. This approach represents a fundamental shift from manual testing and documentation creation to an automated testing regime while giving users complete control over the review and approval of testing results.
- Time Saving – Allows you to maximise levels of user acceptance testing with limited resources
- Higher Quality – Rigorous, thorough, deep testing not readily achievable via manual processes
- Compliancy – Documentation and audit provides full traceability, meeting regulatory requirements
- Benefit from the latest software – Accelerates the go live of new CliniSys systems; Quicker adoption of new product releases enabling earlier adoption of software fixes, enhancements and regulatory compliance
- Flexibility – Testing against the organisation’s specific requirements and scripts in all departments
- Progress Tracking – Visibility into the progress of UAT along the way helps ensure overall projects stay on track
- Simplicity – Totally paperless process with easy to review and approve testing results using online interactive portal
- Clarity of result – Comprehensive, detailed UAT testing documentation each and every time you test, incorporates testing data, review, rework and revision history as well as screen prints.
To request more information.