MIPS has country sales managers for different areas in Europe.
For our office in Spain, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager with experience in selling health care IT to support our sales activities in southern Spain. You will report directly to the Sales Director.
- Deliver the budgeted level of orders.
- Ensure all offers are signed off in accordance with MIPS processes
- Working closely with new and existing clients to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable products, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue.
- Maintaining call rates to assure contact with clients in your territory and acting as a key interface between the client and MIPS to help MIPS deliver an optimal level of service at all time.
- Understanding the customer’s objectives, buying criteria and decision making processes and forming long-term business partnerships in order to leverage revenue from the relationship.
- Negotiating price and discounts (where applicable) in accordance with the MIPS’s policies and liaising with technical support staff regarding technical issues to ensure a deliverable solution is offered.
- Identifying and gaining new business through a sustained program of new client development and following up referrals/leads and keeping abreast of competitor’s sales strategies.
- Producing business plans to identify strategies to develop business in the territory, identifying country specific opportunities and country specific product needs.
- Conducting product demonstrations and preparing sales proposals, sales collateral, contracts and account management plans.
- Negotiating contractual terms in accordance with the organisation’s policies.
- Keeping abreast of market changes which impact the laboratory and analysing how these may help / hinder the organisation’s ability to win more business.
- Identifying potential partners to help develop the territory
- Communicate with the Customer Service team and with the implementation team, the development teams, product management, clients and European management in an effort to maximize the chance of winning new deals.
- Producing monthly sales forecasts for all business delivered in your country
- Reporting monthly on the pipeline
- Bachelor Degree
- Ideally 8-12 years commercial experience and successful track record in the sales of complex software
- Senior key account experience and sufficiently strong in terms of intelligence and personality to approach large hospitals, to identify the key decision makers and to get in front of them to present and sell the MIPS value proposition
- At least 5 years sales experience in a value-added conceptual software environment
- Proven track record in the healthcare market
- Specific experience in laboratory software systems and in particular how software can add value to the work flows and processes (new joiners may not have this at the start but will definitely need to gain this knowledge)
- Native Spanish speaker and fluency in English.
- Proven sales ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasion ability and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the medical sector in the relevant regions
- Ability to produce sales plans and make them happen
- Excellent personal reputation in the market
- Ability to function in a matrix organisation
- High level of energy, hands-on
- Fast learner
- “Can do” positive attitude
As a Sales Manager you will have a challenging and responsible position with a varied range of tasks
- MIPS is a stable and financial healthy and profitable company and part of the CLINISYS group
- A flat organisational structure and an informal working environment
- MIPS has a European leading position in the software business for medical laboratories
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits