Laboratory Information Management
GLIMS: The most widely-used laboratory information system in Europe
The heart of our solutions portfolio is
GLIMS is a comprehensive automation system for
order-entry, instrument communication, results processing and
validation, quality control, results communication, reconciliation
and invoicing, payment follow-up and statistics.
GLIMS can be used in an extremely diverse range of
laboratory disciplines: haematology, bacteriology, clinical
chemistry, blood transfusions,
serology, immunology, toxicology, microbiology,
epidemiology, virology, pathology, clinical trials,
The solution is used by over 15,000 people across 17 countries
in 10 different languages, making it Europe's most widely-used
laboratory information system.
Because it is extremely flexible to the specific needs of your
• GLIMS is multi-lingual within a single database.
• GLIMS can be expanded to other, on- or off-site labs,
simply and without fuss.
• GLIMS is configurable, so you can freely define content of
screens and reports. You can even customise them for specific
• GLIMS is compliant with all national legislation - pricing,
invoicing, accounting, VAT - offering you pure peace of mind.
Yet, with GLIMS you get the most advanced information management
system at your fingertips. We never stop developing and enhancing
its capabilities - which means we never stop enhancing
GLIMS will support all of your laboratory operations, helping drive
improvements in efficiency and effectiveness:
• automation of reptitive tasks, including data entry,
reporting, invoicing, payment follow-up
• uniformity and extreme ease of use, saving time and
requiring less training
• central control of all instruments
• straightforward representation of complex analysis and
• flexbility and configurability, enabling GLIMS to support
all of your laboatory's specific work flows and processes.