The heart of our solutions portfolio is GLIMS.
GLIMS is a comprehensive automation system for order-entry, instrument communication, results processing and validation, quality control, results communication, reconciliation and invoicing, payment follow-up and statistics.
GLIMS can be used in an extremely diverse range of laboratory disciplines: haematology, bacteriology, clinical chemistry, blood transfusions, serology, immunology, toxicology, microbiology, epidemiology, virology, pathology, clinical trials, veterinary.
The solution is used by over 15,000 people across 17 countries in 10 different languages, making it Europe's most widely-used laboratory information system.
Because it is extremely flexible to the specific needs of your laboratory:
• GLIMS is multi-lingual within a single database.
• GLIMS can be expanded to other, on- or off-site labs, simply and without fuss.
• GLIMS is configurable, so you can freely define content of screens and reports. You can even customise them for specific users!
• GLIMS is compliant with all national legislation - pricing, invoicing, accounting, VAT - offering you pure peace of mind.
Yet, with GLIMS you get the most advanced information management system at your fingertips. We never stop developing and enhancing its capabilities - which means we never stop enhancing yours!
GLIMS will support all of your laboratory operations, helping drive improvements in efficiency and effectiveness:
• automation of reptitive tasks, including data entry,
reporting, invoicing, payment follow-up
• uniformity and extreme ease of use, saving time and requiring less training
• central control of all instruments
• straightforward representation of complex analysis and processing procedures
• flexbility and configurability, enabling GLIMS to support all of your laboatory's specific work flows and processes.