- To implement the CliniSys Pathology Software and associated applications into hospitals and Trusts within the UK as directed by the Product Specialist Team Leader and the Project Manager to satisfy the customer and business requirements
- To act in a consultative role, with the customer, in configuring the CliniSys Software to enhance the workflow of the laboratory.
- To be an instrumental element in the functional development of the CliniSys Products.
- To keep abreast of ongoing and future Laboratory regulations, working practices, products and technologies within the pathology discipline.
- To contribute to product testing.
- To comply with the CliniSys codes of conduct and guidelines.
- To understand, comply and develop with customer and CliniSys procedures, working practices and directives in a timely manner.
- To understand our Customers’ workflow, advise and assist with CliniSys products and configuration to facilitate these needs.
- To be fully conversant with the functionality of the Pathology product of your discipline
- To be conversant with the core functionality of Pathology products
- Assist Project manager with the implementation; that will include time management, resource planning and working with Trust or Customer IT representatives.
- Comprehend the Customers’ requirements as specified in the PID (Project Initiation Document) and the design document presented at the Sales stage.
- Contribute to the development of the Software product
- To make recommendations based on customer feedback with regard to software changes and enhancements.
- Assist with demonstrations and presentations for the Sales and Marketing team.
- Deliver relevant courses for key users of pathology, as required.
- To attend team meetings and agreed training courses.
- To be responsive to reasonable requests from your line manager or project managers.
- Contribute to and support Pathology team members and build knowledge base.
- To help testing of the latest version of software prior to general release.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- BMS band 7/8 status in the UK Health sector.
- Experienced in leading a team
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Customer service skills
- Ability to create and deliver executive-level summary reports and presentations
- IT trained, experience HL7, Integration products e.g. Rhapsody, or experience of XML, Java scripting would be also useful.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience within an IT or software providers organisation or implementation is desirable
- Moderate experience in a project management environment is desirable.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted.
To contribute to product testing