UK Product Manager for our market leading ICE solution set
- Attractive salary and benefits package, dependent on experience
- Based at our offices in Uxbridge, with travel to customer site and international market events, as required
- Working in collaboration with our sales and customer service teams to proactively engage with our user group and market stakeholders to develop a product roadmaps that maintains ICE as the leading solution in the UK healthcare for diagnsostic requesting and reporting.
- Working in collaboration with the ICE and CliniSys LIS teams define an end to end solution which delivers enhanced clinical and operational benefits to both the requesting clinicians and laboratory personnel.
- Based on feedback from colleagues, customers and the market identify new ICE modules and take responsibility for introducing those modules into the market and proving their value to all customer stakeholders.
- Providing support to the sales team in positioning the product in response to formal OJEU submissions and other tender responses, as appropriate.
- Working closely in collaboration with our analysis, product development, deployment and customer service teams within a formal project environment to define and document product requirements and actively drive the product development lifecycle to ensure the product set meets market requirements.
- To actively engage with all parts of the business, our user groups and market stakeholders to develop and maintain product roadmaps for the ICE product set.
- To articulate the customer benefit of all new developments.
- To become fully conversant at a high level with the functionality of the ICE product set and to develop and maintain the product functional catalogue.
- To review the integration of ICE with the CliniSys laboratory information system and define improvements to the overall system which will deliver both clinical and operational benefits.
- To document statements of requirement to meet release schedules and actively support the product development lifecycle.
- To chair multi-disciplinary project team meetings and manage the product lifecycle on a workstream basis.
- To attend and present at our user groups and market events.
- To support the sales team in the tender process.
- Contribute to and support team members and build a knowledge base.
- To support development of a business case and to produce product documentation, material and deliver workshops that enable new products and releases to be successfully sold, delivered and supported by each of the relevant parts of the business and manage this activity for the products you are responsible for.
- To fully understand and work to resolve any issues that prevent the product(s) you are responsible for from being successful in each area of the business.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ideally have the ability to be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the likely future Pathology business models in the context of the NHS and private sector environment
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the role of the Product Manager in the product lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff at all organisational levels.
- Commercially aware, with strong market analysis and business case development skills.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Ability to inspire and lead a multi-disciplinary team in a high pressure environment in order to achieve a quality product to time and budget.