Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the role of Contract Co-ordinator will be key as part of a dynamic and fast paced commercial and business support team working on complex and enterprise based contracts which lay the framework for us to supply and tailor complex software solutions and services to NHS and Private healthcare organisations.
- Support the UK Contracts Manager in the preparation of enterprise level contracts, contract preparation and RFI / Tenders
- To co-ordinate the contract process supporting enterprise level new business tenders, contracts and renewals.
- Work in conjunction with multiple parties and departments such as Technical, Sales, Delivery and Project Management to ensure deliverables are supported from solution design and to go live meetings facilitating all information needed to create a contract or act upon a live contract deliverables
- Co-ordinate and maintain a workflow / programme and provide resource planning, organization and information to build contracts but also review and manage live contracts in place
- To develop contract and licence renewals to support the effective collection of monthly billing
- To ensure that all contracts have a project plan that correlates with ISO processes
- To manage and record the status of all contracts and escalate issues where appropriate
- Support and prepare briefings on behalf of UK Contracts Manager with appropriate business departments, clients and executive management on the each contracts
- Ensure all documentation is maintained and periodically reviewed