MIPS is a leading company that develops IT solutions for clinical laboratories. MIPS is active in several European countries and has its headquarters in Ghent. Our team counts 210 employees and is spread across our offices in Paris, Hamburg, Eltville and Madrid.
With almost 30 years of successful experience in automating private and hospital clinical laboratories, MIPS has evolved as market leader in this niche within the Benelux. We are steadily increasing our market share in France, Germany, Spain and Switzerland. Currently our solutions are being used in 12 European countries, the US, India and China. Due to an agreement with a multinational company in medical devices, one of our products is being distributed worldwide.
Our solutions consist of software, support and services which automate the processes of private and hospital laboratories and therefore make them more efficient. Ever had a blood test performed? Then it is likely that the results of the analysis were processed by our software.
MIPS is a financially healthy company and is part of the Clinisys Group. Our Group is internationally one of the most important references in the field of software for clinical laboratories with a team of 350 professionals and the ambition to grow strongly.
In our Customer Services Department we currently have a vacancy for a
PROJECT ENGINEER (m/f)
We are looking for a Project Engineer who will be responsible for targeted interventions. He is an expert in his domain and is the single contact for the customer during the intervention or project.
You will join the Customer Service Team in the Netherlands and report to the Customer Services Manager NL.
Your responsibilities will be the following :
- Work with and follow the guidance of the Project Manager / Customer Services Manager
- Provide recommendations and identify technical risks to the Project Manager
- Prepare interventions and related documents if applicable
- Assure MIA contains the required product license records prior to and take along the exported license key file at installation
- Carry out the assigned project tasks according to the project plan, to budget and to customer satisfaction
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for all the technical aspects of the assigned tasks
- Provide customer training within the scope of the project
- Correctly fill out a field service report for each on-site intervention, have it signed off by the customer representative, and pass it to the administration department in a timely fashion
- Provide a briefing to the Project Manager following each intervention
- Immediately escalate possible problems to the Project Manager or Customer Services Manager
- Ensure progress of all assigned project tasks in MIA is accurate and up-to-date and jobs are correctly and timely registered according to the HR-PR-5 procedure
- Build and maintain a good customer relationship, ensuring an increase of overall customer satisfaction
- Attend internal and customer led project meetings with the Project Manager as appropriate
- Feedback experience to the technical writer in order to provide and /or improve technical documentation
- Propose product and service improvements to the Project Manager / Customer Services Manager in order to improve delivery time and quality
- Propose improvement of internal procedures, helping to increase the organisational efficiency
- Responsiveness to reasonable requests from your line manager and colleagues
- Contribute to the team spirit within the company and actively promote a customer-oriented approach
For the function of Project Engineer we look for someone with the following profile :
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Experience in health care sector with IT affinity or vice versa
- Experience in health care industry (Lab Biochemistry …)
- Multi-lingual : fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus
Specific knowledge in :
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) or Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Healthcare communication standards such as HL7, ASTM, IHE …
- Operating systems, networking, virtualization
- Strong motivational skills – can deliver the tasks in difficult circumstances
- High level of commitment and ability to take action when necessary
- Inventive and solution oriented, hands on and can do attitude
- Punctual and quality minded
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently as in a team
MIPS is a financially healthy and profitable company and market leader in the business. We offer the opportunity to work in a growing, international and high-tech company.
An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience.
Mail your CV with motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marijke Hebbelinck at +32 9 2202321.