MIPS is a leading company that develops IT solutions for clinical laboratories. We are active in several European countries and have our headquarters in Gent. With more than 30 years of experience in automating private and hospital clinical laboratories, MIPS has evolved as market leader in this niche within the Benelux.
In order to support our European expansion we are looking for passionate people who want to join our team.
As we currently wish to expand our Finance Team we have a vacancy for a
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (m/f)
Strengthen the Finance Team in order to meet the demands of an expanding business.
The accountant is responsible for performing and safeguarding the daily accounting tasks.
- Credit control
- Assist the Chief Accountant in collecting cash from the company's customers
- Reconciling the company's bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Process the accounts payable invoices and expense reports
- Prepare the VAT declaration of the various countries
- General support of the Chief accountant
- Support the further roll out of Netsuite ERP-system
- Additional financial accounting duties as necessary
These responsibilities apply to all current and future MIPS entities. (Current : Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Spain, Germany and its subsidiaries)
- Bachelor in Accountancy
- First working experience
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Dutch, French (English is a pro)
- Excellent accounting software user and analytical skills