Laboratory Information Management
GLIMS: The most widely-used laboratory information system in Europe
The heart of our solutions portfolio is GLIMS.
GLIMS is a comprehensive automation system for order-entry, instrument communication, results processing and validation, quality control, results communication, reconciliation and invoicing, payment follow-up and statistics.
GLIMS can be used in an extremely diverse range of laboratory disciplines: haematology, bacteriology, clinical chemistry, blood transfusions, serology, immunology, toxicology, microbiology, epidemiology, virology, pathology, clinical trials, veterinary.
The solution is used by over 15,000 people across 19 countries in 9 different languages, making it Europe's most widely-used laboratory information system.
Because it is extremely flexible to the specific needs of your laboratory:
• GLIMS is multi-lingual within a single database.
• GLIMS can be expanded to other, on- or off-site labs, simply and without fuss.
• GLIMS is configurable, so you can freely define content of screens and reports. You can even customise them for specific users!
• GLIMS is compliant with all national legislation - pricing, invoicing, accounting, VAT - offering you pure peace of mind.
Yet, with GLIMS you get the most advanced information management system at your fingertips. We never stop developing and enhancing its capabilities - which means we never stop enhancing yours!
GLIMS will support all of your laboratory operations, helping drive improvements in efficiency and effectiveness:
• automation of reptitive tasks, including data entry, reporting, invoicing, payment follow-up
• uniformity and extreme ease of use, saving time and requiring less training
• central control of all instruments
• straightforward representation of complex analysis and processing procedures
• flexbility and configurability, enabling GLIMS to support all of your laboatory's specific work flows and processes.